With The Ball
The striker moves in the same direction as the ball followed by a diagonal run meeting a straight pass.
Against The Ball
The striker moves in the opposite direction to the ball followed by a diagonal pass meeting a straight run.
- Set up the area as above.
- Good ball supply.
- Whites scoring in the big goal.
- Blues scoring in either of the 3 goals.
- The blue defenders are not allowed to defend behind the lines of cones.
- Whites look to attack the space beyond.
- Allow recovering defenders to track strikers runs.
- Give the 3 goals in on the half way line different values giving the whites a defending strategy.
For more training drills and news you can visit our Discount Football kits Facebook page.