- Set up the area as above suiting the needs of your players. You will need slalom poles.
- Divide players into 3 teams.
- Yellows and whites fight in the middle for 5 minutes. By all means condition the game to maximise the work load.
- During the 5 minutes the blacks go round the outside completing a circuit.
- In between the red cones players must have 30 touches. They then go through the slalom poles and produce a finish towards goal.
- Set up the area as above suiting the needs of your players.
- 3 teams.
- 2 teams fight in the middle.
- Each game lasts 2 minutes.
- 3 goals for a scoring.
- 1 goal for 5 consecutive passes only to the players in the game. If you pass to a player on the outside you start back at number one.
- Players on the outside lend the back to the team they received it from by playing off one touch.
- First team to win 7 matches!