The images below are exercises to keep you in shape, and improve your ball control and dribbling during pre season. UEFA A licence coach Louis Lancaster gives his tips below.
- I would suggest spending 10 minutes at least 3 days a week practicing.
- Use the courses above and feel free to design your own.
- Use all 6 parts of the foot (Inside, outside, sole, laces, heel and toes).
- It is imperative you use your weaker foot.
- Decelerate into the turns and accelerate out of them.
- If practicing with a friend, let them start in the opposite corner and race!