- The FB starts by having 10 quick touches of the ball from the pole to the mannequin.
- They must move the ball outside the line of their body, like moving in a zig zag.
- They then play a one two around the mannequin.
- The delivery must go over the first set of goals and into the far set.
- By all means look to add a variety of crosses.
- Defender vs attacker.
- Each player must stay their side of the line.
- The attacker tries to hit the far set of goals.
- The defender tries to block the cross.
- There is no tackling.
Blocking Crosses 2
- Similar to the previous sessions, however the ball is played out to the wide player.
- The defender moves as the ball does.
- Again the attacker tries to deliver the ball in to the far set of goals.
- The defender tries to prevent the cross.
- Normal game rules apply.