- The yellows attack up the pitch.
- The whites attack down the pitch.
- To start with each team must go through the purple player (your no.4)
- The no.4 must look to always be available within their channel.
- Add a man marker to encourage the no.4 to work smarter to become a free man.
- The whites and the yellows pass the ball to each other trying to get it end to end.
- When transferring the ball can they try to hit the yellow player.
- Your purple no.4 tries to prevent forward play.
- They must whatever happens stop the yellow player receiving the ball.
- 8v8 game
- Challenge your no.4 to play forwards at every opportunity.
- For every forward successful pass give a point.
- Ask the right questions in how to get more points and then play again.