- The yellows always attack.
- The whites always defend.
- The game starts with the keeper releasing an aerial ball to the yellow for a 1v1.
- Once the 1v1 has finished another yellow plays in to create a 2v1.
- Once the 2v1 has finished another yellow plays in to create a 3v2.
- Another white defender also comes out.
Press or Hold
- The whites look to score in either of the three goals.
- The yellows try to keep the play in front of them.
- The yellows must also judge when to leave the number 4 and press the CB.
- 8v8 game
- Challenge your no.10 to receive the ball in between the opposing defence and midfield.
- Every time they receive in between give them a point.
- Give them two points if they play forward and receive and then play forward.