- The two white players in front of the small goal pass the ball back and fourth to each other.
- Whilst the ball is moving the yellow defenders must move laterally and mark the mannequin on the correct shoulder.
- At any time the two whites can hit the ball in to the small goal which means all the yellow press and move forward to the next mannequin.
- As the defenders go through the process they will eventually come up against a player.
- They must prevent this player turning and even better try to intercept the ball when required.
- The white player on the ball has two choices.
- He either leaves the ball in the centre circle for the striker to pick up and attack 1v1 or he can try and release the striker in behind.
- The defender must identify when to step, drop or hold.
- The two whites pass the ball back and fourth to each other.
- At any time either of them can take a forward touch towards goal and produce a shot.
- The defender must be taking snap shots of the situation and look to block any shot at goal..