- The coach plays the ball in to the area.
- The blue and yellow compete for the ball and try to score.
- They can score in either goal.
- That ball is dead once someone scores, the ball leaves the pitch or a player protects/shields the ball.
- Players are not allowed to pass to the goal keeper.
- As soon as one go finishes, another starts.
- Progress to making it directional with players scoring in a designated goal.
- A variety of deliveries are played in and around the goal.
- The striker is to pounce on every ball and try to score.
- They maybe able to shoot straight away or they might have shift the ball.
- The yellow player receives the first pass and roles the mannequin to produces a shot at goal.
- Once they produce their first shot the coach plays in 3 balls one after each other for the player to pounce on.