- Adapt size to suit the needs of your players. You can use our football bibs to mark the teams.
- Yellows and reds play left to right.
- Blues and whites play up and down.
- On the coaches command/whistle the match score in the other goals.
- On coach’s command/whistle teams swap opposition.
- Set up the area as above, suiting the needs of your players. You can use pop up goals to make finishing more difficult.
- All players move round the circuit.
- They attack the goal 1v1 towards a goal.
- Once they attack they then defend the same goal.
- Once a player has defended goal they move round to the next goal to attack.
- 2v2/3v3s etc.
- Over/under loads.