- Set up the area as above, suiting the needs of your players. You can view our range of goalkeeper kits for your keepers.
- The blues go through a pass and follow sequence as shown in the diagram.
- When the last player receives the ball they must drive towards the defender.
- This is fully opposed.
- The blue attacker must leave the square through either gate.
- Once they leave the square they shoot at the goal directly ahead as shown in the diagram.
- Change the passing sequence.
- Add defenders/attackers to create over or under loads.
- Variety of finishing opportunities.
- Set up the area as above, suiting the needs of your players.
- First team to score 5 goals wins!
- Blues and whites fight all over the area for possession of the ball.
- The blues are trying to score in the left goal and whites in the right.
- If a team regain possession of the ball they must take it to their side and try to score.
- If a team scores they get one goal, however if all the defending team are not in that half then the team get two goals.
- Introduce conditions.
- Depending on the physical demands you could have three teams. Two playing with the other acting as bounce players.