Be sure to have a good ball supply.
- Reduce the size of the grid throughout to challenge the players decision making.
- Play this for 2 minutes periods.
- 7 blues aim to retain possession.
- Limiting players to one or two touch really tests the brain.
- Give a point for x amount of passes.
- If the 3 whites regain possession they try to score a goal.
Set up your area with 4 zones. They can all be different sizes if you want. This gives the players a variety of challenge.
- Blues and whites are competing for possession.
- The team in possession can use the 2 jokers making it effectively 5 v 3.
- The team in possession must try and make 6 passes in a square. Once achieved they must move the ball to another square and repeat the process.
- The team to win is the team to complete all 6 boxes in succession.
Here at Discount Football Kits, we have an wide range of training accessories available to purchase, to help improve your training sessions. Check out our accessories here!