Deploy three players in the middle of the centre circle with the rest of the team/squad around the outside.
- Players on the outside play off one touch.
- The three players in the middle try to regain the ball. If successful they join the outside players.
- The player who lost possession then becomes the defender along with the player to his right and left.
- Add a target number of passes to spice it up!
Adjust the area to meet the needs of the players.
- Divide the players so there are 4 on the outside (blue), 4 inside (yellow)and two floaters also inside (white).
- The four blues combine with each other and the whites to retain possession from the yellows.
- If the yellows regain possession from the blues they swap positions. If the yellows regain possession from the whites they must then try to make 20 passes 4 v 2 against the whites.
Here at Discount Football Kits, we have an wide range of training accessories available to purchase, to help improve your training sessions. Check out our accessories here!