Block off the pitch and just work in the final third.
- 3 teams and to challenge, they don’t have to be equal.
- Whites attack, yellows defend and blues are ready for the next phase.
- The yellows continue to defend until they regain possession and pass to the blues.
- The whites then become defenders and blues attack whilst while the yellows retreat to the coned line.
- If whites score they return to the coned line, the yellows continue to defend and the blues attack.
- 11 vs 11.
- Run a line across the final third at both ends.
- Normal football rules apply.
- Once the team in possession enter the final third they must remain there.
- If the play a pass back in to the middle third the next pass must go back in to the final third one touch.
- If the ball does not go directly back in to the final third with using one touch the coach throws another ball to the other team.
- The old ball is dead and the new ball is in play.
Here at Discount Football Kits, we have an wide range of training accessories available to purchase, to help improve your training sessions. Check out our accessories here!