All blues and whites are restricted to their zones.
- They yellow joker can go wherever they like. Try to limit the touches as in one or two for them.
- The blues and whites must play off one or three touch.
- One touch will be a challenge its self.
- If one touch is not an option they must have three touches. This will invite intense pressure meaning the player must now protect the ball and retain it.
- I find a good progression is the team in possession can rotate with another team mate in another possession area.
- Split the teams up equally.
- Each player must play off one or three touches including the goal keepers.
- Man for man game meaning each player is paired with another. They can only tackle each other and nobody else. Be warned this is very intense!
- While players are man for man the one or three touch rule still exists.
Here at Discount Football Kits, we have an wide range of training accessories available to purchase, to help improve your training sessions. Check out our accessories here!