Over Loads 1v0, 2v1,3v2
- Set up your area as shown on the diagram.
- The coach plays in the ball for the white player to have a one touch finish.
- As soon as the white player strikes the ball he/she then plays another ball to the yellow team. This creates a 2v1 against the white player.
- As soon as that ball becomes dead the coach plays another ball to the whites to create a 3v2.
- Once that ball is dead the whole process starts again.
- If any defending team win the ball the game continues.
- Set up the area as shown on the diagram.
- The white player releases a pass to the yellow player. He/she then releases it to the one yellow attacker who then attempts to score.
- Once the white defender releases the pass two of them run around the pole to defend the attacker.
- This creates a 1v2.
- If the white defenders regain possession they must look to score in the goal.
Here at Discount Football Kits, we have an wide range of training accessories available to purchase, to help improve your training sessions. Check out our accessories here!