- The player starts the circuit by having 30 touches of the ball in between the red cones trying to use as many surfaces of the foot as he/she can.
- They then combine with the defender and play around the 3 mannequins.
- The attacker then receives the ball from the defender which becomes a 1v1 fight towards goal.
- Once this has finished the attacker becomes the defender and the defender heads to the start.
- The process continues.
Set up the area as shown on the diagram making sure it suits the needs of your players.
- The process starts with the attacker linking with team mates to eliminate the mannequins.
- Once he/she is clear of the mannequins it turns in to a 1v1 fight towards goal against ad defender.
- When this finishes the attacker becomes the defender. The defender becomes a team mate along with the previous team mates moving along as shown on the diagram.