- Normal rules apply, however the only difference is the pitch shape.
- This shape naturally forces the team in possession inside the pitch.
- Depending on your returns for the session and players add offside -lines.
- High lines to exploit space in behind.
- Deep lines to give opportunities to beat the block.
- Same game as the previous.
- The offside lines are key depending on your returns and players needs.
- Change from diamond shape to circle.
- Play on a normal pitch and condition one team to attack centrally whilst the other team must try to regain possession in wide areas.