Players: 4 players + 1 Goalkeeper
Zone 1: 1 Attacker, 1 Defender and 1 Goalkeeper
Zone 2: 2 Attackers
What you’ll need: Cones, balls, bibs and a goal
- Coach throws the ball with his hands to the defence and the attacker (zone1).
- If the defence clears the ball with his head to zone 2, the player that win the ball shoot to the goal from zone 2.
- If the attacker wins the ball in zone 1, they must be left 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper.
- Strength to hold off opponent
- Measure the drop of the ball
Try to avoid: