Set up the three stations as shown in the diagrams suiting the needs of your players.
- Split all players into two teams.
- Number all of the players on each team 1-9 etc.
- Numbers 3-9 play in the game . This can be a conditioned game depending on your outcomes.
- Number 1’s compete in a 1v1 game. Yellows score in one goal and the whites in the other. You will need a supply of footballs and a set of goals.
- Number 2’s compete in a technical practice. This will test the player’s technique under fatigue.
Every two minutes players move round as shown in the diagram.
After 20 minutes the team with the most points wins!