6 Pass Rule (Possession)
- Once the team in possession score, they must complete 6 successful passes for the goal to stand.
6 Pass Rule (Pressing)
- Once the team in possession score, they must press and prevent the opposition completing 6 successful passes.
4 pass Rule:
- The team in possession must enter the oppositions half within 4 passes.
The team in possession who make the most successful passes in 20 minutes wins the game. Every goal scored adds 10 passes to the total.
- The coach is loaded with footballs and can release a new ball in to the game at any time.
- At any time the coach can award set plays to either team.
- Each team has 5 set plays which they use at their discression.
The Game Changer:
- 9v9 with two floaters. If a team score they get 1 goal. If they play go through the floater they get 3 goals. The floater however can give the ball back to any team!
Back Court Violation
- Once the team in possession cross the half way line they are forced to stay there