- Play a one two with the yellow player and finish towards goal.
- The player leaves the box and returns in to it attacking a cross from point 2.
- Same again however the cross comes in from point 3.
- The white player has two touches to score a goal, they must also keep the ball within the D on the first touch.
- They try to finish a low driven cross from point 2.
- Lastly they attack a cross from point 3.
- They player beats the mannequin and produces a shot at the goal.
- They then run along the back line and latch on to a through ball.
- They then leave the box and return in to looking to attack a cross from point 3.
Mannequin’s are the ideal accessory for practising a range of different training drills, and are widely used across all levels of the game. Check out our range of mannequin’s at Discount Football Kits here!